Post Human W.A.R
Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based, tactical and psychological strategy game developed by Studio Chahut and published by Playdius Entertainment.
At the dawn of our third millennium, mankind went extinct, leaving behind a deeply affected planet Earth. Ferocious mutated animals, household robots converted for warfare, and inventive monkeys in tracksuits battle it out to decide the fate of the human heritage.
At the beginning of a battle, each player composes an army and selects one secret unit among them: the Champion. The first player to kill the opposing Champion wins the game. You're free to pick between frail or strong, flying or not, melee or ranged unit, as well as either keeping it behind your lines or exposing it to trick the enemy… To each their own strategy! You'll have to read your enemy's moves and avoid their bluffs to find the Champion and get rid of it... before it gets yours!
Form your armies and set off on an adventure through solo campaigns, or face off against players online. Experience a purely strategy-oriented gameplay with nothing left to chance, and filled with tactical challenges, bluffs and absurd humor.
- An unforgiving gameplay with nothing left to chance and no seniority-induced imbalance: May the best strategist win!
- Unmask your opponent's champion: a psychological mind game mixing bluff and tactics.
- An absurd and completely original post-apocalyptic background.
- Various ways to play: Solo campaign, local or online multiplayer, friendly or competitive.
- Create barricades, destroy obstacles... Alter the terrain to your advantage throughout the battle!
- Rich content, with 3 different universes, 3 factions and 36 playable units.